Why work with Rush Capital Fund
Rush Capital Fund makes buying distressed assets easy and trouble-free. Our core focus is selling discounting distressed REO homes, and mortgages notes both residential and commercial.
Our buying protocol is efficient and completely transparent. We only sell product that we own or control; so there is no worries about the frustrations of “daisy chains” and fake tapes.
We created this buying protocol to streamline the process to service you better and makes the experience of buying discounted distressed assets enjoyable and hassle-free.
We have completely automated the buying process to help minimize wasteful time spent with people who are not serious. This process removes the layers of “daisy chain” brokers and puts us directly in contact, as a qualified buyer and seller.
We want our buyers to feel confident that they are working with a reputable company, not involved in “daisy chains” or joker- brokers that can make the buying process very frustrating.
• We offer localized, regionalized and national product. We prefer to sell in bulk buyers but also sell one of deals.
Our product is sold in “as is” and “where is” condition. It is your responsibility to do all of your own due diligence. All titles are transferred from seller to buyer via with Warranty Deed or Quit Claim Deed. We reserve the right to use our own Purchase & Sales Agreement and closing agent.
If you are a qualified buyer and want to be put on our VIP priority list immediately after we have acquired new product send us send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 813- 675- 7040 and ask for Shari Coombs.
You will be required to provide a verifiable proof of funds letter before gaining access to our product.
Rush Capital Fund, LLC recognizes the importance of working with professional brokers. If you are a broker and have a client who has interest in buying our product, then follow the protocol outlined below. (This is not open to negotiations.)
1. Put the buyer on the phone! We are not interested in talking to the buyer’s mandate, or representative but the REAL buyer with signatory check writing authority.
2. Send over your NCND
4. The buyer must provide a verifiable proof of funds and send it to us directly.
5. The buyer must be ready to close the deal in 14-30 days.
6. In some cases, the buyer may be asked to open escrow with a mutually agreed agent.
7. The broker can either come to the closing (held at the Rush Capital Fund office) and pick up his check, or arrange a wire transfer of his or her fees.
Rush Capital Fund will not partake in any “daisy chain”. It is our intention to only conduct business with serious brokers who follow the guidelines set forth above.